We are currently expanding our team in London, Copenhagen, and Fredericia
- Geotechnical Engineer for Offshore Wind Farms
- Graduate Engineers (London, Summer/Autumn 2019)
- Senior Geotechnical Engineer
- Senior Structural Engineer for Design of Offshore Wind Support Structures
- Structural Engineer for Design of Offshore Wind Support Structures
- 3D CAD Specialist for Design of Offshore Wind Support Structures
We always welcome unsolicited applications
As a company, we strive for technical excellence and to provide the best overall value to the projects developed by our clients. By continuously improving and advancing our company, we ultimately raise the profile and performance of civil engineering and ensure a lasting contribution to society.
We share a culture based on mutual trust, knowledge sharing and a good social atmosphere. We allow our staff to work flexibly to achieve a work-life balance that fits their needs and priorities.
We believe the best solution for complex challenges are achieved by a supportive and cooperative team effort. Our company culture is based on flat hierarchy and an open-door policy. We work as an international company with a disregard for national boundaries.
We are looking for individuals that thrive in an international and interdisciplinary environment and get motivated by creating excellent results though teamwork and out-of-the-box thinking.