Wood Thilsted, designs some of the most innovative offshore wind foundations and structures in the industry. Having grown our team of Engineers across our offices in the UK and Denmark we are now looking for an accounts assistant/management accountant to support us as we continue.
Areas of responsibility:
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for:
- Processing transactions within the Groups accounting system, XERO
- Performing balance sheet and key ledger account reconciliations for review
- Intercompany invoice preparation
- Supporting our Senior Engineers in timely and accurate invoice production
- Reconciling between Xero and our project (CMAP) and expenses systems (RYDOO)
- Supporting the CFO in creating and embedding new policies and processes to meet the needs of our growing company
You will be working from our office located in central Bristol although infrequently there may be opportunity to visit our London or Danish offices. The role could suit part time working (a minimum of 24 hours per week) and such applicants will be considered.
- Experience of performing reconciliations
- Knowledge of EU VAT is desirable (but not essential)
- Experience of working in small companies is desirable (but not essential)
- Comfortable using Excel and finance packages (knowledge of Xero is nice, but not essential
- Proficient written and spoken English (any knowledge of Danish is also nice, but not essential)
- Ability to work with minimum direct management
This role is new, and with it comes the ability to help shape and grow the role as our company grows. The role would suit those with ambitions to grown their careers and experience further.
Please apply by 23rd June, 2019 using the direct link below where you will have the opportunity to upload a CV and enter your details for consideration.