Wood Thilsted, designs some of the most innovative offshore wind foundations and structures in the industry. Our growth over the last three years has seen us go from 5 FTE to 50. Growth is expected to continue and therefore an ambitious and flexible HR administrator can make the role their own, helping to formalise our recruitment, onboarding, training and offboarding processes. With offices in Denmark, UK, Taiwan and Japan, the role provides real opportunity to implement sensible strategies that work in a digital and flexible age.
Areas of responsibility
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the business in creating job adverts which attract quality candidates
- Managing the workflow in the HR system (BREEZY) to give candidates an efficient recruitment process
- Support onboarding for new starters in any of our offices across the globe by arranging equipment and buddies to be ready locally at the point of commencement
- Supporting the Director of Finance in implementing and maintaining policies around employee Wellbeing.
- Supporting our Team Leads in the Personal Development Review (PDR) process
- Making sure that leavers are appropriately managed.
You will be working from our office located in central Bristol although infrequently there may be opportunity to visit our London or Danish offices.
- At least two years working in a similar role in HR
- Proactive with the ability to take initiative
- Strong written communication skills with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Awareness of Danish working cultural is nice to have (but not essential)
This role is new, and with it comes the ability to help shape and grow the role as our company grows. The role would suit those with ambitions to grow their careers and experience further. Competitive salary, pension, professional office and benefits available to the right candidate.
Please apply by 26th October using the direct link below or at http://woodthilsted.com/careers/ where you will have the opportunity to upload a CV and enter your details for consideration.