Wood Thilsted have expanded a little further west with the opening of our Bristol office. Located in central Bristol, it will be the home office for new recruits Luke Fussell, Graham Brymer and Will Beckinsale. All 3 new recruits have a very strong track record in design for manufacture, installation and operation for renewable energy assets. Skills within the office now include:
- 3D modelling of complex assets and methodologies for assembly;
- design risk assessments and reduction of physical risk through application of the CDM regulations;
- structural design using analytical and numerical methods (finite element analysis);
- project engineering and due diligence;
- design of primary steel for jackets;
- design and package management of floating support structures.
Danny Bonnett, who joined Wood Thilsted at the start of 2019, will be working from the Bristol office, as will Rob Wigginton, WT’s Chief Financial Officer. Together this is a very strong, client focussed team, open for business and very happy to welcome you if you’re in the area.